Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tuesday's anticipation

I am a little worried about Tuesday. Tuesday is a big day for me. 1. voting day 2. I fly to Dallas for 5 days for a conference 3. I can take a pregnancy test 4. AF may show up if #3 isnt positive. I have a lot going on Tuesday. I am so worried about how it is all going to go down. The whole reason I went in for surgery is because I had EXTREMELY painful periods, mostly on the first day. If I start on Tuesday instead of getting a + pregnancy test then while I am traveling I am going to have horrible cramps. If my ovulation this month is any indication, it is going to be worst than normal. When I ovulated this month I had really bad ovulation pain, I figured it is because all the rooting around inside around my ovaries, not to mention all the cutting around my ovaries! So, I am worried that my cramps this month will be worse, too. I dont just get cramps. I get nausea, vimiting, dizziness, and basically feel like I just want to lay and do NOTHING other than vomit. I am worried I will feel this way while I am standing in line to vote (estimates are that it can be up to a four hour wait), and on a plane and in airports during layover.



Hopefully the opposite will be true. Hopefully, I will test Thursday morning and it will be positive. It will stink that I will immediately after testing be out of town for 5 days and not with my husband, but that would be SO much better than the alternative.



So, if all goes well on Tuesday (I need all the fingers crossed and prayers I can get) I want to think of a unique way to tell my husband. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Jo said...

I hope something great happened on Tuesday! ??