Saturday, November 8, 2008

I am still shocked!

I know many of you were waiting for this post last Tuesday. The delay is because I had to vote then fly to Dallas on Tuesday for a conference and just got home. Ok, so on Tuesday.... I woke up super early because I was so anxious to test..... and..... what a HUGE surprise I got my first positive pregnancy test!!!!! So, yup, I am FINALLY pregnant!! I am sooooo ecstatic! It kind of stinks that I found out then had to jump on a plane and be out of town all week instead of being with my husband, but I am home now and we can share the excitement together.

I know a lot of people, for their own reasons, hold off telling people about the pregnancy. Not me!!! I have waited too long for this! I have told soooo many people! Not to mention, as soon as I told my Mom she called absolutely EVERYONE!

I thank you all for your support through this journey. I wish I had started blogging sooner. I am not sure yet if I am going to create a new pregnancy blog or if I will just continue writing about my pregnancy on this one.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Omigod, congratulations!!!!!! That is so amazing! Wonderful wonderful news! I think you should definitely start a pregnancy blog so we can all follow you progress...I think blogs do magical things :)