Saturday, August 30, 2008

I think this is the first month I havent "thought for sure" that I am pregnant. I feel like I am just waiting till AF (aunt flow) visits so I can get on with the next step (this was my last cycle of Clomid). I have an appointment on Wed to see what is next. I am anxious to see where I go from here. Maybe since I dont have my hopes up this month and I am 'just relaxing' I will get pregnant. Isnt that what everyone always says? Just relax and it will happen? Oh how I wish it was that easy!

Today will be a fun day. My husband and I do wedding photography as a hobby. We have a wedding to shoot today and we always have fun doing it. We work really well as a team when doing it and love looking at the pictures at the end. It is great being a part of the couple's day and seeing all the happiness, love, and excitement. The wedding we are doing today is a very non-traditional wedding so it should be fun to get some unique pictures.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I wish you all the best this month. Fingers crossed!