Monday, August 25, 2008

Just quit trying...

You wanna know what frustrates me more than anything? Well I am going to tell you anyway! I absolutely HATE it when people say "just quit trying and you'll get pregnant". Ok, for some poeople, as soon as they stop trying to get pregnant it happens. But, it isnt fool proof! Not trying would feel like giving up. And I DEFINITELY am not giving up on starting a family. I also hate it when people say "just drink jack and coke, that's what did it for me... ha ha ha!" Or "just have sex in your car on some side road, thats how I got pregnant". JEEEZ, do people listen to themselves!?! As if it is THAT easy! If it was that easy I would be creating a blog about all the children I have, not about my issues with getting pregnant! UUUGHH!

Ok, one more thing that bothers me. I really dont like when people DONT tell me about them or someone else I know being pregnant becuase they dont want to upset me because I havent been successful. As if I am that selfish! Just because I am having problems doesnt mean that I will only think of myself when I hear of someone elses joy! I can, and want to, be happy for other people. What a joy to find out your pregnant (usually!), I would love to share that joy with someone and offer my congratulations. So please, dont avoid the subject in order to spare my feelings because I really do love to hear of other peoples success.

1 comment:

Kym said...

Maybe you can try drinking some wine, hang upside down afterwards while you are inside a voltswagon on the side of an old dirt road with your honey.
All kidding aside, you are doing everything right and your moment will come and then you will be complaining that you are fat and you will be eating and doing the weeble wobble and we won't talk about the L pains at the end. But soon, you will be a mommy and life will feel complete.