Thursday, August 28, 2008

Optimism

My temperature finally spiked! YAY, I think! So either my body reacted slowly to the hormone release or I ovulated later than I expected. The OPK was positive on Sunday and, of course, we did what we needed to do but my husband has been out of town all week so I hope I didnt wait to ovulate until yesterday! I am hoping my body just reacted slowly to the hormone that was released. So, there may still be hope this month, although a small hope, at least it is hope. I am feeling optimistic today and I am excited my husband will be home tomorrow and has a 3 day weekend!

Now, if I would quit procrastinating and get some work done I would be doing great! So here I go... off to work!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Welcome! I was TERRIBLE at charting. We are currently not testing but will have to start this cycle and I am NOT looking forward to that part. I haven't peed on anthing in about 4 months as I was getting addicted.