Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stupid Ovaries!

Stupid ovaries, how difficult is it to produce a stinkin egg? I didnt ovulate this month. Sooo, that produces two problems. The first is obvious, no ovulation, no pregnancy. Even with Clomid, I didnt ovulate. This isnt an issue I usually have. My problem is not that I dont ovulate, actually I dont know what my problem is with infertitility yet, but anovulation hasnt been it. I am hoping it was a fluke and not a new problem. Oh yeah, back to the two problems... the second problem is the times I dont ovulate, AF (aunt flo) visits late. It cant be late this month. I have surgery scheduled on October 7th to check for endometriosis and to see if my tubes are blocked. I have to start before I can have that surgery. I really dont want to reschedule, I am really nervous about it but also very excited to possibly get some answers. And if my doctor finds nothing, then we will at least come up with a plan for next steps. So I really dont want the surgery to be rescheduled. That would be really disappointing.

Our one year anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks (October 18). It is kind of cool that our first anniversary falls on Sweetest Day. Awwww! I think it is neat, but my husband could care less! He thinks Sweetest Day is the BIGGEST made-up, hallmark holiday. But he is excited that it is our one year anniversary.

Until next time.... keep your fingers crossed that I start!

2 comments:

sara said...

I'm sorry that you didn't ovulate - that can be so frustrating, especially when you're trying to time your cycle with so many other areas of your life. I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you. I hope you start soon, have a great anniversary, and that you have nothing but smooth sailing with your surgery!

Jo said...

Wow, we are having procedures on the same day! I will be thinking about you! I had a laparoscopy in 2005 and it wasn't bad...At the very least you will have some answers tomorrow. Best, best wishes.